Syncing your Smartphones(Fac/Staff Only)
Posted by Kristy Rhea on 19 August 2009 02:11 PM
This document explains how to connect your Mobile device with your Bridgewater Outlook account for the purpose of syncing email, contacts, and calendar. NOTE: Each device is slightly different therefore you will need to refer to your phone/tablets documentation for full instructions.
To set up your Bridgewater College e-mail on your smartphone, follow these instructions:
1. Go to your phone Settings app.
2. On the following screen, scroll down and click on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
3. Select "Add Account."
4. On the following scree, click Exchange.
5. Type your Bridgewater e-mail and password into the specified fields. The phone will then contact our servers and pull in the configuration settings. If for some reason your phone does not pull in all the information automatically please refer to the "Manual Setup" steps below.
6. Click save, and set up will be complete. It may take some time for all of your contacts and mail to sync.
In your settings of your mail application on your phone or tablet the following information will be needed to complete the setup process.