Enroll to receive a discount on your AT&T Service
Posted by Aaron Klein on 10 March 2010 09:06 AM
Bridgewater College Faculty, Staff and Students can receive discounts on phone service as well as equipment from AT&T Wireless. Faculty and Staff can receive a discount of 15% and Students can receive a discount of 10% on monthly service charges as well as discounts on phones and accessories. There is one caveat to the discount program. The college email address must be the email address that is assigned as the primary email address on the AT&T account. If you're currently on a family plan or some other shared plan where the primary email address is not a college email address you will need to change the email on the account prior to enrolling in the program.
To take advantage of this discount program please follow the directions below.
1. Visit the following link https://www.wireless.att.com/business/authenticate/ and enter your college email address. Upon doing so an email will be sent to your college email address with additional information.
2. The image below is similar to the email that you should see in your inbox. Click the SHOP NOW link.
3. Upon clicking the SHOP NOW link you will see a webpage similar to the image below. Enter your home zip code and click continue.
4. Click on the "Discount Registration" link in the navigation bar at the top of the page. See image below
5. To enroll your phone in the discount click on the Online Validation link. Follow the prompts to register your existing AT&T phone with the program. In addition you can click on the Current Offers link to see the discounts currently available to you.
6. The final step will be to provide your email address again as well as to enter your AT&T wireless number to associate your existing account with the Bridgewater discount. Note if you're on a shared plan you need to enter the phone number of the "primary" line.
If you’re having problems with the web based enrollment you can still enroll by going to an AT&T retail store and presenting your Bridgewater College ID.