Knowledgebase: Cable TV
Reporting cable TV issues
Posted by Aaron Klein on 11 August 2009 01:34 PM

Call 855-638-2855

Bridgewater College currently contracts its cable TV service with our local cable TV provider Comcast.  All calls relating to cable TV issues should be made to Comcast instead of the college help desk.  Please use the following toll free number to report cable TV issues: 855-638-2855.  When reporting cable TV problems refer to the table below with respect to your physical street address.  The Comcast system does not have record of what building your room is located in.  Instead they have record of the physical street address where you reside.

For example if you live in "Daleville Hall room 224" you would report your location as "451 Dinkel Ave 224"

Physical Street Address Building Name
102 N 2nd Street 2nd Street Apartments
449 Dinkel Ave Blue Ridge Hall
416 E College St Boitnott House
451 Dinkel Ave Daleville Hall
461 Dinkel Ave Dillon Hall
400 Dinkel Ave Geisert Hall
305 E College St College St 305
307 E College St College St 307
308 E College St College St 308
309 E College St College St 309
418 E College St College St 418
421 E College St College St 421
423 E College St
424 E College St
College St 423
College St 424
444 E College St
401 Dinkel Ave
College St 444
Heritage Hall
422 E College St Strickler Apartments
440 Dinkel Ave A Wampler Apartments A
440 Dinkel Ave B Wampler Apartments B
450 Dinkel Ave C Wampler Apartments C
450 Dinkel Ave D Wampler Apartments D
460 Dinkel Ave Wakeman Hall
110 Third St Wright Hall
110 Third St Wright/Heritage Link
(287 vote(s))
This article was helpful
This article was not helpful

Help Desk Software by Kayako Fusion