You can access Colleague from home by going to https://mybc.bridgewater.edu once you are on VPN.
- Go to Applications then click Colleague. (This will only be for the production account).
NOTES about WEBUI
Last edited on 2015-07-31
- You can do all your normal daily work in the WebUI.
- When you first browse to the WebUI site, you will see a “Java” icon appear momentarily. This is normal. If prompted, say Yes, it is Ok to accept/trust website.
- If you are working from home, or are traveling, you will need to be connected to the BC Network with the VPN before you can connect to the WebUI site. This will, however, eliminate the need to install the Colleague software on your home computer.
- In the WebUI, the menus across the top (File, Options, etc) are now in the lock Icon at the top left corner – just click on the arrow and find the menu item there. Once you click that lock icon, for example you can hover over options and find Query Builder or Show UI Console.
- If you start to navigate away or choose exit, you will receive a warning that you are about to close your session, so you need to be aware of whether you truly intend to exit.
- You will see a “lock” as part of the icon once you are logged in. This symbolizes that your session is encrypted for security.