Have an email with important information about an event and need to put it on your agenda? All you need to do is drag and drop the email to your calendar and it is added! See how below.
- If not already visible, Open your “To-Do Bar” by going to View, To-Do Bar, and check the option for Normal.
- In the upper right corner of your screen you should see a calendar. Click on the right arrow to select the correct month to add your email.
- Once you have found the correct date, click to highlight the email you wish to make a calendar entry.
- Simply drag and drop your email to the “To-Do Bar” calendar at the top right of your screen.
- Release your mouse on the appropriate day of your event. NOTE: You will notice a black box around the date as you are hovering over.
- Once you release your email on the appropriate date you will get a calendar entry screen where you can then adjust the time of your event.
- When you are finished editing your entry click Save & Close and you are done!