If you have a guest visiting campus that will need to have access to the campus wireless please direct them to follow these steps:
Guest accounts are active for 24hours by default. If the account is needed for a different period of time please contact the IT Center Helpdesk after the account has been requested and the expiration date of the account can be adjusted accordingly.
- Connect to the wireless network named BCWiFi
- Open a web browser and this page should appear. Click on the "Need Account?" link
- Fill out the form provided. The guest can choose to send the password to their cell phone via a text message and to their email address. Access to either email or a text message is necessary to receive the password.
- After filling out the form and clicking register, the guest credentials will be emailed and/or texted to the accounts listed. You will need to retrieve either the email message or text message to get the login credentials.
- After retrieving the credentials please click on the "Log In" button and login with the username and password provided in the message.