Knowledgebase: Account Issues
What happens to my network account / e-mail after I graduate?
Posted by David Parsley on 23 May 2011 02:59 PM
For a period of no less than 60 days after the spring semester following your graduation from the college your account will continue to function as normal:
- Your network logon account will remain active, and you will have access to all your files
- You will be able to access WebAdvisor for transcript requests and other information
- You will be able to connect to the wireless network
- You will have full access to your Eagles e-mail
After 60 days:
- Your PersonalFiles (S: drive), PDP and personal website files will be backed up and archived
- You will only be able to connect to the wireless network by requesting guest access from the IT Center helpdesk
- Your network logon will be deactivated, subject to the below:
You can continue to use your Bridgewater College e-mail indefinitely, so long as you agree to abide by our Computer Use and File Sharing Policy. To keep your Eagles e-mail, you must fill out the form at https://alumnimail.bridgewater.edu/ to indicate your agreement. This will also keep your network logon active for the purpose of logging on to your e-mail.